Wednesday 25 July 2012

Let's Go!

No time for blog updates recently. That’s because I’ve been frantically busy as I prepare to leave Japan. On Saturday I will be taking the shinkansen up to Tokyo. There, I have 4 days to wallow in nostalgia and stuff myself senseless before boarding my British Airways flight back to London.

There have been many, many leaving ceremonies, presentations and parties. I have received a mountain of beautiful and thoughtful gifts. I have visited Korakuen, Kurashiki, my favourite ramen restaurant, my favourite yakitori restaurant and all the cutest cafes in town. I’ve got wasted with the other JETs and done karaoke for a mammoth 5 hours without any problems. Approximately 1 million photos have been taken of rice fields.

I’m ready to go.

Ikimasho….Let’s go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ben! Sad to see you go. Glad we met in Japan and got to see you in Tokyo one last time. Hope all is well in the UK!